GENERAL ASSEMBLY SATURDAY 13TH JUNE (BY VIDEO-CALL)
The general assembly of the association will be taking place on Saturday the 13th of June, at 2pm, by video-conference.
To sign up, if you did not receive our email invitation, please contact us on
The program will be as follows:
Special General Assembly (2:00-2:30)
- Amendment of articles 4 (governing board), 6 (management), and 7 (assembly) of our statutes.
Regular General Assembly (2:45-17:00)
- Validation of the minutes from the last general assembly (vote).
- Presentation of the policy report, and the association’s activity report (Calais, Grande-Synthe, Lille, Paris, Rennes, Toulouse and Tours) and discharge procedure (vote).
- Presentation of financial report and discharge procedure (vote).
- Presentation of the project 2020/2021.
- Presentation of the projected budget (vote).
- Presentation and election of new candidates to the governing board (vote). By the 5th of June, 12 applications had been received.
- Other issues.
- Documents that will be discussed during the meeting:
We invite you to familiarise yourself with these documents before the general assembly so that they can be presented and discussed in the meeting more smoothly.
- Proposition de nouveaux statuts
- PV de la précédente assemblée générale
- Rapport moral
- Rapport financier
- Candidatutres pour le conseil d’administration
Meeting estimated to end around 5pm.
An electronic voting system will be made available if you are signed up for the general assembly and if your membership has been renewed for 2020. Only members which have renewed their membership by the 12th of June will be able to vote.
You’ve never joined the association? Now’s the time, by clicking here.
You’ve already joined the association? Log in to your member account, click here to know if your membership is still valid and click here to renew your membership for 2020.