Inscrivez-vous à la newsletter

Follow us on: facebook

Home

Who are we ?

Utopia 56 is a French association created in January 2016 in Brittany to oversee the volunteering actions that were deployed back then on the jungle of Calais.

With more than 12,000 members (in November 2019), we organize ‘soup runs’, social information groups and solidarity accommodation in Calais, Lille, Paris, Rennes, Toulouse and Tours.

We are a citizen’s association and 70% of our funding comes from citizens’ donations. The remaining 30% come from associations, companies and private foundations.We do not receive or accept money from the French state.

Become a member of Utopia 56 now, register on the website (for activities in Calais and Paris) or contact your local office (Lille, Rennes, Toulouse and Tours). Join us tonight, tomorrow or next week on the ground !

Our StoryBackground / Our Vison

Facing too many alarming findings, systematic violations of exile’s rights and obvious state failures, we commit ourselves to:

  • listen to and respect the stories and life projects of each exile in order to offer him or her support and follow-up consistent with his or her projects
  • to help materially, administratively and legally all those who wish to do so through solidarity accommodation, in-kind donations and personalized guidance to associations and appropriate legal and administrative arrangements.

Our main partners

How to become a partner ?